Hi ! 🙂 Getting memory full error is a common problem on low end internal storage devices. This guide explains a way to increase your internal storage using Link2SD app. I have used galaxy GT-S5570 device with internal memory only 160MB.
- Root your phone (Link2SD required root acces). Guide –>Get Root Access- Root my phone with Root Genius
- Partition your external micro SD card. Guide –> Partitioning external SD Card using “MiniTool Partition Wizard Free”
Step 01: Install Link2SD
Step 2: Set the file system for SD card 2nd partition at Link2SD
I guess you have partitioned your micro SD card by now according to the guide, so select the second partition as type “ext2” file system.
- Open the application –> it will prompt to set the file system type. –> Set it as “ext2”
Step 3: Got to “Settings” of Link2SD and set auto-link enabled
Step 4: Check for “Storage Info” from Link2SD
- You can see 3 partitions shown. Internal storage and the 2 partitions on the external SD card.
Step 5: Problem still persist?
- Try installing an application like Facebook. It will say insufficient storage on device.
- You can transfer already installed apps to the external SD card (except system apps) following Step 6 and free some space on the device.
Step 6:Create auto-link to SD on already installed apps
- Select an application from “Link2SD” –> Click “Link to SD card” –> tick the link options. This will successfully create link to second partition of the external SD card (ext2).
Step 9: Upgrade to “Link2SD Plus” to enable “Link internal data” –> further release internal memory
- Goto “Settings”–>”Auto Link Settings” –> the “Link internal data” option is disabled
- “Link2SD Plus” is a license key for Link2SD which unlock new features including “Link internal data”. So keep both apps on the device. The existing “Link2SD” will open up as “Link2SD Plus”
- You will be able to move internal data to the external SD card.
Select the app from the Link2SD Plus and –> Select “Link to SD” –>check “Link internal data” the newly unlocked feature.
- This will free up more internal storage on your device.
- Check the “Storage Info” at “Link2SD”
Now you are capable of installing many apps by linking applications, cache files and internal data to 2nd partition of external SD card on galaxy GT-S5570 .
Cheers ! 🙂
all above procedure i did but no result err message is invalid package
eo.kami yourmeans webs lizing com and ion date sonya pmentjoinsecurit