Once you have updated the Android SDK tools in Eclipse, as soon as possible you should update the ADT plugin.
Issue: When you check for updates if you are not getting any, then you can manually update the ADT.
- Download the latest ADT bundle from the Android Developer official web site. (http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html)
- @Eclipse: Goto –> Help –> Install New Software
- Goto –> what is already installed?
- Uninstall the items:
- Android DDMS,
- Andoid Devlopment Tools
- Android Hierarcy Viewer
- Android native Development Tools,
- Android Traceview,
- Tracer for OpenGL ES
- Select “Add” –> add location to new ADT plugin archive.
- Then it will load the new “Developer Tools”, for you to accept the terms and install. 🙂
Cheers !! 🙂