Hi ! 🙂 Octoplus support a wide range of operations on supported phones.The available set of operations for a particular phone can be checked through “Help” option of “Octoplus Samsung Tool” interface. It is easy to read unlock codes for a phone with Octoplus, but the steps can be slightly differ based on the phone model.
If the operation is available, the result will include the following set of codes;
- MCK = Unfreeze Code for Samsung
- NCK = Network Code Key
- NSCK = Network Subset Code Key
- SPCK = Service Provider Code Key
- CPCK = Corporate Code Key
Check the availability of “Read Unlock Code” operation
Lets see the available set of operations for the phone model GT-I8150 which is um using in this example. The 6th option says it is available for this model. Click on the link and see the steps for “Read Unlock Codes”
The steps to “READ unlock Codes” for Samsung GT-I8150
Lets follow the steps above.
- Connect the “Octoplus Box” to PC . Then connect the phone to the box. The cable um using for this is “UART 530k”.
- Launch the “Octoplus Samsung Tool” —> “Main” tab –> “Select Read Codes”
Hope this guide give you an overall idea of the process. You will have to follow the steps given for your phone model using “Help”. Some additional steps may required in some cases.
Cheers !!! 🙂